05 abr The fresh new Blog post: Reverse-Rhetorical Entrapment: Naming and you may Shaming once the a two-Way Street
- Richard C. Visek, Acting Courtroom Adviser
- Kathryn Youel Page, Secretary Legal Agent having Seas, Worldwide Environment & Scientific Activities
- Andrew Neustaetter, Attorney-Adviser, Office off Seas, Worldwide Ecological & Medical Things
- Anna Melamud, Attorney-Agent, Work environment from Individual Rights and you may Refugees
- Nathan Nagy, Attorney-Agent, Workplace out-of Waters, Globally Ecological & Medical Circumstances
- Rosa Celorio, Affiliate Dean having Global and Comparative Legal Training and you can Burnett Family Professorial Lecturer in the All over the world and you will Comparative Law and you will Policy, George Arizona College or university Legislation College or university
Suzanne Katzenstein, Reverse-Rhetorical Entrapment: Naming and Shaming since the a-two-Ways Highway, 46 Vanderbilt Journal out-of Transnational Laws 1079 (2021).